Saturday, July 23, 2011

Do you starve yourself? How long did it take you to lose weight and how much was lost?

Okay, so I'm SUPER fat. I'm 13 years old, 5ft 4", 130 pounds (something like that anyways). I starve myself but for some reason the weight wont seem to go away this time. -.- Don't give me the "Don't do it, it's bad for you,you'll gain it back if you eat again, blah blah." I know okay? I am aware of all the health risks. Obviously I don't care. I don't care if it kills me as long as I die beautiful (or what I think is beautiful for that matter) Everyone says I'm fine the way I am, but their lying because they feel they have to. Anyways, please answer the exact question not "your losing muscle not fat, you'll be weak, don't do it, you won't lose weight" because that's not what the question is asking. Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment