Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How much calories does an anorexic eat in a day?

I'm going to be the one person on here who gives a realistic answer, lol. I think Anorexic people typically consume around 500-1000 Calories a day, if the Anorexic is a calorie counter. Some Anorexics that I've known actually over eat, or simply eat things that have a ton of Carbs but nothing else, like Chips, Soda, that sort of thing. Anorexics tend to think they don't need to workout, because they feel that they don't have anything to burn, because they are already skinny, when the reality is they need to eat more, and excercise more. I know most Anorexics do Mild Cardio when they workout, and occasionally SitUps, but not much else. Some of them run track wildy, it really depends on the person. I believe Calorie wise it also depends on what they choose to eat, and whether they have a high or low metabolism.

No comments:

Post a Comment