Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Im 21, Immigrant, liveing with my mom, how do i move out?

came here in the US 2 years ago and attended and graduated high school here in the US, All of my friends from high school are already living on their own. I went to a private school in here so all of my classmates are pretty rich. I had mo choice but to attend the school cause i was very new. The guys i went to school with are very rich and now that im 21 and they are also 21, when i see them on facebook, they alrady live on their own, travel to different places. I feel jealous, How can i do that too? We dont have much money, and I cant get a job cuz of the ecomomy. I really wanna move out cuz my mom drives me angry all the time. When I talk back at her she says " YOU DONT PAY ANYTHING, SO SHUT UP" but most of the time its her fault on why i yell. One time my uncle called and told my mom where going to Starve Rock or something and I asked my mom what is that, and she just yelled at me for no reason at all, SHE YELLED REALLY LOUD, i mean, how am i supposed to react to that? I was asking nicely and she yelled, and when i talked back more she would really get mad more.

No comments:

Post a Comment